[Snaps]: All Hindi & English News Channels New LCNs.

RE: LCN 300 i.e. News channel new location, now shifted to LCN 275

Pls anyone post the ss of updated list of hindi news channels also, which is currently available on LCN 275.

RE: Not all Hindi News Channels Lcn are updated today.

shawl_who said:
Ppl shifting these chnls might feel overworked for today... thus wud have divided d workload in 2 days

Shawl bro, airtel conserve the space of one channel as they are currently showing the updated list of LCN simultaneously on LCN 275 rather than adding two different LCN one for Hindi news LCN and other for English LCN they are showing details only in one channel, I think they would remove lcn radio on tv, lcn 392 tommorrow and add 2 seperate lcn one for hindi news lcn update and other for english news lcn
update, as they usually remove one lcn and then add other lcn.

RE: Finally Both Hindi & English News Channels LCNs Changed..

Sm pending channels New LCNs myt be changed today..

rahul1117kumar said:
Pls anyone post the ss of updated list of hindi news channels also, which is currently available on LCN 275.
Is that the same image on Link Removed is the one you are asking.:huh

rahul1117kumar said:

Bro Here are Some Snaps of New LCNs:-
ABP NEWS-250
2n1ymb9.png

ZEE NEWS - 252
219ruvo.png

AAJ TAK - 254
2ikbat1.png

NDTV INDIA - 256
atoieb.png

IBN7 - 258
29y0fx2.png

FOCUS NEWS - 262
mjvnk7.jpg

NEWS NATION - 266
12378kp.png

CNBC AWAAZ - 268
531o4m.jpg

All Hindi News channels LCN are now rearranged also those channels which were left yesterday are also now rearranged today.

ok.. thats gr8.:k

rahul1117kumar said:
Shawl bro, airtel conserve the space of one channel as they are currently showing the updated list of LCN simultaneously on LCN 275 rather than adding two different LCN one for Hindi news LCN and other for English LCN they are showing details only in one channel, I think they would remove lcn radio on tv, lcn 392 tommorrow and add 2 seperate lcn one for hindi news lcn update and other for english news lcn
update, as they usually remove one lcn and then add other lcn.

Shawl bro my assumption was true they have removed Radio on TV and created space for news channel new location.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock