Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

I always said in my review that hd quality of d2h and ts r same but the sd quality of ts is better than d2h.

I tested both in 40inch sony bravia LED.

I spend 8000rs for d2h 1TB hd dvr, if I removed that much costly product for tata sky, it itself proove that there is some good qualities tata sky providing and I know that ts is costly than d2h but its not a big matter for me. I prefer quality at any cost.

Re: RE: Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

VANSH said:
Yes Videocon d2h has very very poor quality in all channels
Here come the new breed. VANSH. [emoji12]

D2H HD PQ is very similar to all other DTH but SD PQ is only far better comparing to Dish TV.It is not at all good comparing to ADTV and Tata sky.Those DTH SD PQ is too crisp comparing to D2H.But HD channels almost same in all DTH.But I am feeling is Dish TV HD PQ is good comparing to other DTH.I am taking M tunes HD PQ as comparing.This chanels PQ is pathetic in D2H and tata sky but this channel PQ is too good in Dish TV.

so this thread proves that tata sky PQ is better than videocon d2h PQ :huh

Re: RE: Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Rushil.D said:
so this thread proves that tata sky PQ is better than videocon d2h PQ :huh
Of course its proove and its already proven.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
But few Biased persons cant digest the reality... thats y some blah blah from them .. even Dino gone beyond ...
more than a year i said it to all,but no one believe that.V2H not good for above 32 inches.especially Sony bravia. :wall

Devesh said:
Of course its proove and its already proven.

then what abouth members like sajral, Karan Rockz and many who are saying d2h pq is far better than tata sky :(:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock