Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

people said:
more than a year i said it to all,but no one believe that.V2H not good for above 32 inches.especially Sony bravia. :wall

because forum is full by d2h supporters :p

well, we will appoint a comittee on this, with a cost of 100 crores,they will submit a report within a time frame.

Re: RE: Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Rushil.D said:
then what abouth members like sajral, Karan Rockz and many who are saying d2h pq is far better than tata sky :(:lol
Look bro whenever u bought anything which is new, u feel this is the best product u ever bought, everything u like about that product and u campare that product with many similar product and u feel its a great product but actually its not, after 10 to 20 days u will start to say this product is not that much good.

Hindi me ek kahaawat hai. ( Nayi dulhan sbko bhati). I think now u understood.

people said:
more than a year i said it to all,but no one believe that.V2H not good for above 32 inches.especially Sony bravia. :wall
I always believe u bro and all these thing I also told in my review.

Devesh said:
Look bro whenever u bought anything which is new, u feel this is the best product u ever bought, everything u like about that product and u campare that product with many similar product and u feel its a great product but actually its not, after 10 to 20 days u will start to say this product is not that much good.

Hindi me ek kahaawat hai. ( Nayi dulhan sbko bhati). I think now u understood.

now i got it bro :)

Rushil.D said:
because forum is full by d2h supporters :p
Forum is full of Tata Sky supporters as well. ;)

people said:
the one and only airtel supporter :hello
Good for you, bro. I was also supporting Videocon d2h. But now I think what do I get by supporting it or any DTH ! [emoji4]

MKJ i m also buying a new 46 inch samsung led soon ... can u provide me ur relative's 48 sony led model no . PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

geekvishal said:
Good for you, bro. I was also supporting Videocon d2h. But now I think what do I get by supporting it or any DTH ! [emoji4]
No problem we all r supporting what we like, if I like tata sky I support, u hv d2h u support that, people bro support airtel even guy like Dishhd support dishtv without having star sports hd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock