{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarvishwas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 108
  • Views Views: Views 10,357
Drake said:
Yeah Kumar Bro, did those ADTV Zombie's activated your DVR?

Naa those Zombies are still waiting for permissions to activate my new DVR saying that as it is new STB so they need to clearly state the circumstances under which this new STB is being given :D :D

Really they are acting weirdly now like "ZOMBIES'  :lol

kumarvishwas said:
Naa those Zombies are still waiting for permissions to activate my new DVR saying that as it is new STB so they need to clearly state the circumstances under which this new STB is being given :D :D

Really they are acting weirdly now like "ZOMBIES'  :lol

Hahaha,

You know what, one needs BRAINS to handle a DVR and ADTV Engineers are ZOMBIES. Technically ZOMBIES are BRAINLESS so the mystery is finally solved now :D

Airtel is back to their cheap tactics,I registered a complaint on 11th June and my STB warranty was to get over on 20th June,but they were not having replacement for HD DVR in warranty period,now after one month I got call from them that we would be sending technicians to install the STB today as we have deactivated your old STB and activated new STB and just now I received the message that Rs.600 has been deducted from my account as charges for STB replacement

When I called Nodal officer and told them that even when I have registered a complaint for my STB in warranty period how can they charge me for replacement as it was their mistake of first providing unstable update,and then not making DVR STB available within warranty period,then she started making reasons that we can't activate it without deducting amount blah blah and said that we'll check the matter and would try to resolve it

After that I called to National Consumer Helpline,and the executive said that just once send your mail with query to nodal officer of Himachal and provide us with what response you get from him and if you still don't get your amount back just call us we'll get it back for you and would take appropriate action against Nodal Officer and Airtel 

Really Airtel is a slow and money looting company  :angry :angry :angry :angry

kumarvishwas said:
After that I called to National Consumer Helpline,and the executive said that just once send your mail with query to nodal officer of Himachal and provide us with what response you get from him and if you still don't get your amount back just call us we'll get it back for you and would take appropriate action against Nodal Officer and Airtel 

Really Airtel is a slow and money looting company  :angry :angry :angry :angry

kumarvishwas said:

Their number pl...?
also how is their responsiveness now under the modi govt. ..

Nishal said:
Their number pl...?
also how is their responsiveness now under the modi govt. ..

Although I had registered my complaint two weeks back but got no response from their side,so I called today and the executive was very much polite and was easily able to understand the problem,and assured full help from their side

Back
Top Bottom