{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

kumarvishwas said:
Finally my STB came but the technician was so dumb that he brought the STB but said that he would install it tomorrow or day after tomorrow as STB would be activated till tomorrow only,will not work today  even if installed,he said that the dealer forced him to deliever the STB today only so that's why he had to come :u :u

I don't know whether it is new or refurbished,with outer display looking like new as it is properly wrapped in that plastic coating and no scratches anywhere on the box,technician said that it came 2 hours back and was packed in an original box but that box was too bulky and as you didn't needed any more accessory so I left the box at the office and just brought in the STB,but still don't believe them Airtel is cheater 

My earlier DVR was manufactured by Hengdi and this one is from Homecast

kv look at the first pic 3rd print, 500 GB is mentioned... :k

Now coming to the part of fresh piece, the STB has a white sticker on it with serial no's of various things... first check the new view card no with that if u have or cross check stb no. with the cardboard box the engineer "forgot"...

Otherwise unscrew & see the chip & transistors for dust, etc...

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

Optimus_Prime said:
vai,
Dobara o aadmi jab tumhare ghar pe aye, to jara puchlena, Vaiyaa, naya HD channel kab ayenge???

Usko kya pata hoga.. unpad log he sab ke sab

Finally received the new dvr box,hope it's working fine bro ;)

&

Congratulations for ur new dvr box :) :tup

@kv and others; it's a doubt, if u insert an hd dvr's old hard disk with recordings, into a new dvr box, will the previous recordings be still present....?

since in hd+ boxes, which has external/ portable hard disk drives, it won't work if u connect to another hd box according to the service engineers....

any opinions to share pl post..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock