{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

and What about HDD?
your old one will be attached with it or it has new one?
and whats the size of HDD? 1TB or 500 GB.

I think there is Firmware Compatibility issue with HANG-DI STB's. Homecast DVR's are working fine with 601 Software. If it's a refurbished box then kudos to ADTV Team, afterall its not an easy job to remove each and every marks with Natraaj/Apsara Eraser :D :p

Anyways, congrats 'Kumar' bro aakhir tumahra 'Vishwas' jeet gaya!!!

Optimus_Prime said:
and What about HDD?

It has to be 500 GB, I'll faint if Kumar Bro say 1 TB.

Optimus_Prime said:
and What about HDD?

According to technician it's a brand new STB so they can't open it,anyways my HDD was already formatted by the technician who came on 13th June,he said that it is creating problem due to HDD so he formatted it  :dodgy :dodgy

500GB HDD  :k

kumarvishwas said:
According to technician it's a brand new STB so they can't open it,anyways my HDD was already formatted by the technician who came on 13th June,he said that it is creating problem due to HDD so he formatted it  :dodgy :dodgy

vai,
Dobara o aadmi jab tumhare ghar pe aye, to jara puchlena, Vaiyaa, naya HD channel kab ayenge???

kumarvishwas said:

Almost all ADTV Engineers are scared of DVR, don't know why. Last year after installation when I asked them to activate REC and explain some features, one of them just handed me the User Manual and said Saar you read this, everything is written here and literally RAN as if the world is ending.

Happy to hear buddy :) .. My best wishes for your replacement stb :hs:tup .. Hope it is new :s ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock