Sony gets permission to downlink more channels in India

ssparikshya said:
* All are my Personal thoughts / opinions anybody agree/disagree with me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderation :

Kindly adhere to forum rules , and DDF team has full rights to verify the genuinity of any member's information...

Secondly please dont bring in Indian constitutional rights issues, this is a dth and tech forum, and as India's one of the biggest DTH forums we always value genuine and valid information.

Thirdly as per forum rules, Dream DTH team deserves the right to take a final decision on thread issues, genuinity of information issues, so kindly value the team's decision. Any type of argument on any thread is not at all a welcome sign on Dream DTH....

Thank you......

NinadG said:
Ther are many members posting about new channels, let Bajirao prove himself...
I think we need more such members who can provide such info...
This is increasing site traffic & keeping DDF numero uno...

We had asked him to prove himself 2-3 times but he failed to do that. Even his DOB was showing 17yrs old which he claimed as his kid's age. As per him Bajirao Singham is his real name. Can you believe all this?

Already we announced strict moderation will be done to such things. We don't need to increase site traffic by such fake way, we have enough geniune news posters who can increase the traffic. Such news posters are indirectly disrespecting genuine news posters.

For the notice of everyone, we are just doing what we assured earlier. That is to prevent posts without proper source. Many members including ssprikshya agreed and appreciated that decision and hope all will support us in future too to maintain the standard/quality of our forums. We are not doing any injustice here.

Out of all of this can anyone tell me that why this thread in dth news section?

We already have saparate section for tv channels related news

why members are posting in wrong section?

Some more threads also there which doesnt have any relation between DTH News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock