Sony Max HD for IPL 5 on Airtel ?

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone have any information regarding the addition of event-based Sony Max HD on Airtel for IPL season-5 ? If so then please share because we missed out on IPL in HD last season but don't want to miss out this time around. Hope to hear good news.

Sure they will add(almost all dth's will add)
But i am not having any source

karthik said:
Sure they will add(almost all dth's will add)
But i am not having any source

yeah they may add on April'3rd the opening ceremony day and i feel they have to start testing now to beam the opening ceremony and all the matches, otherwise if they do not start testing the channel it may be late.

Sarthak Bharara said:
So it is coming, right ?

it is not sure as testing of set max hd channel is not started yet. if the channel testing is started our ddf experts could have post the screen shots of testing so it is not yet started.

let us see all the dth operators have 3 more days, still time is there. they can start testing on this coming Sunday itself and may test till Monday and start live beaming from IPL opening ceremony day.:)

Wait ! Testing Start Soon on Pas10 And Update here By Expert !

lets hope for the best and for ipl max hd needed as max is only the official boardcaster of ipl currently..

I'm waiting...Airtel is good, best till now as far as HD is concerned !
I am hoping for it too...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock