DDF Exclusive Sony Network New RIO per old TRAI rules Effective from 1st Feb 2020

Channels I am taking from SONY if SITI Cable carry all bouquets.. Rs 53 for 12 channels which I mostly watch.

Bouquet 10Happy India
Bangla Mini
PAL, MAX 2, MIX, SONY YAY,
SONY AATH, SONY BBC
EARTH
, TEN 2
Bouquet 11Happy India
South 25
SONY YAY, SIX, SONY BBC
EARTH, TEN 1
SONYAla CarteAXN3.00
SONYAla CarteWAH1.00
SONYAla CarteESPN5.00

Last edited:
So What has Changed!

• 2 SD Bouquets dropped while 4 new HD bouquet brought in
  • 6+ Channel MRP increased while 2 channels MRP get a slash
  • Price Hike on Existing Bouquets
Read here to discover all changes :ok2:

Sony Pictures Network revises pricing; hikes bouquet rates and introduces new bouquets | DreamDTH

New Note on SPNI website.

Note: These bouquet composition and pricing of our channels are available only to an operator having a subsisting Reference Interconnect Offer (RIO) and the same shall be valid only till the tenure of the said RIO, subject to the outcome of the Writ Petition No. 118 of 2020 titled Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited Vs Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) filed before the Honourable Bombay High Court (“Writ Petition”) or any further challenges arising therefrom. For any new operator requesting for signals of our channels, the same will be made available to them only upon execution of the new reference interconnect offer (which is uploaded on our website) subject to the outcome of the aforesaid Writ Petition or any further challenges arising therefrom.

So any new MSO is going to have to offer hiked prices i.e New RIO. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock