Soon Recording Will be Enable on Normal HD Box

Dear Mr. Anil Kumar,

A software upgrade for the HD Set Top boxes is being planned in the next few weeks, to facilitate recording and Playback from USB storage devices.

Due to some unanticipated issues, the release had to be delayed. Kindly bear the delay.

Regards,

ORM,RnD

-------------
today i got a mail from d2h

mandipchawla said:
Dear Friends,
My friend is engineer in Videocon D2H from last 3 years and he holds a good position in company that's why I am sure that soon the update will come to boxes not updated and the boxes which are already updated will be able to record through USB.

Hey friend,
Actually I've a query and a problem (kind of) about Videocon TV (yes, not about D2H)
So, could you ask your friend whether he can help about TV sets too?
I'll provide more details when needed, just making sure whether he or someone else can help...
Thank you!

When will be dvr function activated?now it's 3 months of firmware update and still no news @ activation of function...

Still no software update on this, has anyone recently got the new usb recording software updated on d2h hd stb?

Yes, the software update has been started to enable USB recording and your STB will get updated soon.

Re: RE: Soon Recording Will be Enable on Normal HD Box

dreamdth said:
Yes, the software update has been started to enable USB recording and your STB will get updated soon.

Source?

kafeel_azam said:
dreamdth said:

Source?

Videocon d2h cc

Cc has been saying that the update has begun from 14th March and is being done according to the serial numbers of STBs. If that is true, there must be at least a couple of STBs that are updated. But strangely enough, I cant see any member posting about the same- either in any forum or on FB.

Re: RE: Soon Recording Will be Enable on Normal HD Box

timkamat said:
Cc has been saying that the update has begun from 14th March and is being done according to the serial numbers of STBs. If that is true, there must be at least a couple of STBs that are updated. But strangely enough, I cant see any member posting about the same- either in any forum or on FB.

I think software update postponed for few months :p:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock