Soon Recording Will be Enable on Normal HD Box

mandipchawla

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Today I get a good news from reliable source that soon there will be new update available to all Normal HD Box customers which will allow to record unlimited programs directly to USB.....

I will inform you when I will get update.......

Regards,

Mandip Chawla

rumors were saying 31 Jan and now soon can u please tell me date or how soon like today,tomorrow,week etc?

But this update happened almost one month before and in my normal hd box usb recording is enable

can u please post a photo of that HD box....Im not sure whatz u means by normal hd box...

Dulshaniko7 said:
can u please post a photo of that HD box....Im not sure whatz u means by normal hd box...

Not The DVR/PVR....Only HD Box (Normal,Without Recording Options) :p

hey Vikram
buddy did u means this one..this is the only one that available in sri lanka
imgur: the simple image sharer

QhHdjGp.jpg

Devesh said:
But this update happened almost one month before and in my normal hd box usb recording is enable

recording has not been enabled yet. Only the software has been updated. Check your facts.

Dear Friends,
My friend is engineer in Videocon D2H from last 3 years and he holds a good position in company that's why I am sure that soon the update will come to boxes not updated and the boxes which are already updated will be able to record through USB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock