sound quality of star sports hd1 is low compared to other channels today 30/3/2014

vivekg123

Contributor
Reaction score
in my adtv the sound of star sports hd1 is low compared to other channels does anybody having this problem or its my stb faulty

kadayadi said:
in my adtv the sound of star sports hd1 is low compared to other channels does anybody having this problem or its my stb faulty
in feb i dont know the exact date there is also low sound one day, i called cc they told its problem with broadcaster and the very next day the problem solved automatically today also facing same problem in star sports hd 1 today indias match is there cant hear the commentry properly dont know what to do have to wait till tomorrow to get good audio does anybody having this problem plse reply i am new to dream dth friends

Today 31 problem solved automatically admin plse delete the post as this now adtv working fine

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock