SS HD1, SS HD2, SUN TV HD, KTV HD, GEMINI HD, S MUSIC HD added

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 17,830
venkidi said:
I am on HD Premiere & getting Starsports HD1 & 2. But not getting Sun network HDs. I called customer care and they say the sunHD channels will be available in two days. Also they have increased the HD Premiere price to 549/-.

Bro. SUN HD channels will only available on ala carte basis. They're not in any base pack.

hingorjo said:
Anirudha bro any news about channel additions like bindass utv movies action or other channels in royale hd pack after price increase?

I think 3 UTV channels added but don't understand why they removed UTV WORLD MOVIES from ORA category they already hampered STAR MOVIES ORA and SONY PIX from my base pack :u

Hey guys....
All the newly added channels still showing unsubscribed ? How can i get these channels ?

Mohitpunjabi said:
Hey guys....
All the newly added channels still showing unsubscribed ? How can i get these channels ?

Bro just contact your dish tv dealer or distributor and ask him do a chota recharge just to update your account then after that recharge your account will updated to the new pack and after this all channels will be activate. But any way congrats mohit Bhai for trusting dish tv and not changing your DTH. :tup

Do we need to request thru SMS for getting these channels?
DishHD said:
Bro just contact your dish tv dealer or distributor and ask him do a chota recharge just to update your account then after that recharge your account will updated to the new pack and after this all channels will be activate. But any way congrats mohit Bhai for trusting dish tv and not changing your DTH. :tup

DishHD said:

Well he won't and whosoever who purchase DTH with 5 years recharge will never ever quit that DTH atleast for next 5 years whether they add channels or not :lol

Congrats to all the Dish Tv Subscribers.
I bought Dish Tv for 5 years....keeping faith on you'll.
Thanks for all the valuable support.
No matter what i had full trust....that Dish Tv will surely rock. Had to wait for 1 n half year for this bumper addition. Hope they get more customers to support their hard work.

Mohitpunjabi said:
Congrats to all the Dish Tv Subscribers.
I bought Dish Tv for 5 years....keeping faith on you'll.
Thanks for all the valuable support.
No matter what i had full trust....that Dish Tv will surely rock. Had to wait for 1 n half year for this bumper addition. Hope they get more customers to support their hard work.

Any way bro are starsports 2 and HD 1,2 activated in your box or still they are not activated :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock