SS HD1, SS HD2, SUN TV HD, KTV HD, GEMINI HD, S MUSIC HD added

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 17,830
Great and Excellent addition from Dish tv..Enjoy Dish TV users..ur long wait is over for SS HD1, SS HD2 & SS2...

wowwww....great addition by dish tv.now getting jealous of seeing dish tv customers....:':)':)':)'(

Im the user of dishtv since 2004 but i left dishtv in 2012 and again reinstall in june 2014.

Re: RE: SS HD1, SS HD2, SUN TV HD, KTV HD, GEMINI HD, S MUSIC HD added

Karan Rockz said:
Why ?:huh
I left dishtv bcoz they were not added there own hd channels like zee tv hd and zee cinema hd etc and provided fake hd than i took d2h hd, after 3 month i upgraded to 160GB d2h dvr and in august 2013 i again upgraded to d2h 1 TB dvr and in june 2014 i finally decided to reinstall my dishtv and i think that was not a bad decision.

I Recharged mine Dishtv with Rs 10 and have started getting it yesterday night itself along with star sports 2

Finally i started getting these channels star sports hd1 & hd2, star sports 2.:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock