SS HD1, SS HD2, SUN TV HD, KTV HD, GEMINI HD, S MUSIC HD added

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 17,835
Is chhota recharge compulsory ?
Can't they just activate the channels on their own ?

@Anirudha--
Good to hear that you got sabr ka meetha phal from Dish Tv :)

Now only 2 more popular SD channels, E24 Bollywood,Headlines Today missing on Dishtv and a HD DVR STB.:)

DishHD said:
And me since 2007 :) :luv

Aap toh airtel ke bhi maje liye ho, this is the first time after 4 years where they're giving all sports channels in the base pack :angry
Looks like we dishtv users won the war :eek:hya

Mohitpunjabi said:
Is chhota recharge compulsory ?
Can't they just activate the channels on their own ?

Bro. package updated and for updation you needs to take initiative actually they play save game and hide ourself form legal trouble.

I think Dishtv removed Star/FIC channels from base packs somedays ago to blackmail Star Sports and that's strategy worked for them.:lol

Anirudha said:
Aap toh airtel ke bhi maje liye ho, this is the first time after 4 years where they're giving all sports channels in the base pack :angry
Looks like we dishtv users won the war :eek:hya

Ya bro it was in 2011 when I switched to airtel but still dish tv was connected in the other room :lol

And sparikshya Bro 2004 at that year I was in institute finishing my studies and i was not that interested in DTH that much :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock