Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment

• Thread starter Thread starter Dileep Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 199
  • Views Views: Views 14,677
laxman16 said:
@sadiq bro, but bro wat is the use of giving all south regional channel in one package.coz many of tamil people dnt want watch telugu,malay.,kanada....except people they knw languages of abv.genere.but adtv giving lifetime free topup so tamil people can take tamil topup and one more genre topup also with all this they get extra ss3 and four kids extra.......at the time of i am using d2h i have to pay extra 35 rs for sports and 35 to 45 rs kids channel.so in this way i am benfited by adtv coz i am gettng all tamil channl,with one sports channl,with 4 kids chnnl in 180 to 195 rs.tell me now bro.which s best.......

Bro, previously, D2H offered two free language topups. Later they added all the 4 language channels and increased the price by Rs.10. Now, by paying Rs.10 addition, you are getting these channels. For some users like me, I will watch Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam channels. I can understand Malayalam. For Telugu, I will watch songs. For me it is a benefit.

And bro, no matter whether D2H is providing free packs or all channels in package itself, I must agree that you can't get Sports channels at Rs.180 in D2H. D2H's basic pack is Rs.190. But you can get 2 Kids channel in that pack (Zee Q and Nick). Also you can get all Infotainment channels.

But at Rs.250 you can get all sports channels plus all the channels from Rs.190 pack.

Sadiq said:
Bro, previously, D2H offered two free language topups. Later they added all the 4 language channels and increased the price by Rs.10. Now, by paying Rs.10 addition, you are getting these channels. For some users like me, I will watch Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam channels. I can understand Malayalam. For Telugu, I will watch songs. For me it is a benefit.

ok bro in my view adtv base pack is better then d2h base pack.in my convinence.and also d2h not having puthuyugam chnnl.adtv having that also bro.

laxman16 said:
ok bro in my view adtv base pack is better then d2h base pack.in my convinence.and also d2h not having puthuyugam chnnl.adtv having that also bro.
For a south customer who want only 1 or 2 south language channels and few sports channels ADTV is best.

For a south customer who want only 1 language channel and sports+English channels, sun direct is best. But few Tamil channels are not available.

Reg unavailability of Puthu Yugam, as you know it was available till the time News 7 Tamil got added. But it is a wrong move from D2H.

Sadiq said:
For a south customer who want only 1 or 2 south language channels and few sports channels ADTV is best.

For a south customer who want only 1 language channel and sports+English channels, sun direct is best. But few Tamil channels are not available.

Reg unavailability of Puthu Yugam, as you know it was available till the time News 7 Tamil got added. But it is a wrong move from D2H.

s bro.and also i heard a news in d2h cc.july 1st onwards again jaya grup chnnls remvng frm south packages.afterthat each cost rs 6/pm.i dnt bro wheather d2h going to be implement this r not......if it comes effect base packge rate cross 200 abve......and also bro we talking off talking comments......plz move our disscussns to adtv general disscusn thread....

laxman16 said:
s bro.and also i heard a news in d2h cc.july 1st onwards again jaya grup chnnls remvng frm south packages.afterthat each cost rs 6/pm.i dnt bro wheather d2h going to be implement this r not......if it comes effect base packge rate cross 200 abve......and also bro we talking off talking comments......plz move our disscussns to adtv general disscusn thread....

Yes we are talking off topic comments. let it be here since it involves about sun direct package as well. i will move the last two comments (including this) to D2H section. And if Jaya group is going be removed, they will add it for free for Tamil Nadu viewers as they did last year and as they are doing now for Maa channels.

sadiq bro for your 82nd post...Where r these hd channels.....Animal planet,tlc,ng wild,ng music,fox life,babytv,.....And where is these sd channels.....Big rtl thrill..Manoranjantv,damaltv,aashirwaad classic,tv24,sadhna news,news state,ten golf,travel xp,,mano ranjan music,khushboo,australia plus,nhk world,france 24,cctv news,channel ufx,chitiram,etv telungana,vanitatv,etv news bangla,tara muzik,orangetv,r plus,high news,ctvn,mu oriya,kamyab,nav jagurti,zee purvaiya,bhojpuri cinema,kashish news,samay mp,samay up,sahara alamy,aastha bajan,katayayani.......The above mentioned channel is only available in dishtv............If you r comparing sun direct with other dth means ......You also have to compare d2h with dishtv........By this what iam saying means we have to compare the packages of dth but not the channel count.....Hope u agreed with my valid points

jay kumar said:
sadiq bro for your 82nd post...Where r these hd channels.....Animal planet,tlc,ng wild,ng music,fox life,babytv,.....And where is these sd channels.....Big rtl thrill..Manoranjantv,damaltv,aashirwaad classic,tv24,sadhna news,news state,ten golf,travel xp,,mano ranjan music,khushboo,australia plus,nhk world,france 24,cctv news,channel ufx,chitiram,etv telungana,vanitatv,etv news bangla,tara muzik,orangetv,r plus,high news,ctvn,mu oriya,kamyab,nav jagurti,zee purvaiya,bhojpuri cinema,kashish news,samay mp,samay up,sahara alamy,aastha bajan,katayayani.......The above mentioned channel is only available in dishtv............If you r comparing sun direct with other dth means ......You also have to compare d2h with dishtv........By this what iam saying means we have to compare the packages of dth but not the channel count.....Hope u agreed with my valid points

82nd post is not my post bro.

Please give the correct post number so that I can reply further.

Sadiq said:
82nd post is not my post bro.

Please give the correct post number so that I can reply further.

for your post which was in 8th page second posts bro

Ok Jay Kumar bro. I agree that D2H is lagging behind the channel availability when comparing with Dish TV. But you should see that most of these channels are available only in Dish TV. It is not only missing in D2H but also missing in other DTH too.

And you said, we need to compare the packages. I already did that. Please read post number 108 or click the below link.

And please remember that the comparison is for ROI packages. I am not talking about South since Sun is strong in South that everyone knows.

Sadiq said:
Ok Jay Kumar bro. I agree that D2H is lagging behind the channel availability when comparing with Dish TV. But you should see that most of these channels are available only in Dish TV. It is not only missing in D2H but also missing in other DTH too.

And you said, we need to compare the packages. I already did that. Please read post number 108 or click the below link.

And please remember that the comparison is for ROI packages. I am not talking about South since Sun is strong in South that everyone knows.

yes of coarse....this channels r exclusive for dishtv...and please dont compare sun direct channel count with other dth....If you compare means then we all members have to agree that dishtv is only best for indians

Back
Top Bottom