"Star Movies Select HD" Added Again on Tp 11550 H

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 11,729
Not sure what the rules are. But if they have been authorised to run SMS on the same license, surely they can also use SMS EPG name. They just can't distribute the 2 channels at the same time.

Gssran said:
If "Star Movies Select HD" using "Fox Crime" licence then epg name needs to be "Fox Crime" on c band,
But it's "Star Movies Select HD" from start,
Then it's a clear case of violation of govt rules ?
Am I correct ?

I dont know more details bro.. I said this much as per my understanding of the rules .. I might be wrong or right...
but afaik these shouldn't apply for channels we get using larger dishes ... because they dont act like a dth service provider... they are more of a way to make the channel available for mso/dth..
mso/dth are acting as the service provider for us..

Gssran bro WOW Cinema , STAR CJ2 , Best Big Deal TV Brought old channel liecense they have not take new liecense from MIB they have taken the liecense from the channel which is shutdown or not working.

Even I too don't have any knowledge about MIB rules,
I said only on what I seen from years,
Looks like rules are different for paid channels,
Same was the case of "Ten Action" & Ten Action +"

One more thing,
Times still using epg name as "Romedy Now +" for MN+"

just one more thing.. I dont think MIB has yet released the latest list (June 30th).. so we dont know if anything changed ..

Fx :hd testing has not started as yet because Fox Crime is not shutdown
And SMS :hd is using a new license

The rules or technical deficiencies on the part of Tatasky that causing delay in adding pending popular HD chnls? Meanwhile the pq and audio quality of many chnls have gone down.

Gssran said:
same I thinks.

vjeaEPO.png

As per MIB latest list FOX CRIME is renamed to sms hd.
http://mib.nic.in/WriteReadData/documents/List_of_Permitted_Private_Satellite_TV_Channels_as_on_31-05-2015.pdf

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock