Star Movies Select HD review

Concept is same as PVR Director's Cut where selective movies are shown which has a niche audience. I like those kind of movies by the way.

sagar.patnaik said:
Concept is same as PVR Director's Cut where selective movies are shown which has a niche audience. I like those kind of movies by the way.

:clap:clap:tup:tup

Sorry To Bump This Thread....But Very Curious...

While Channel Launching Many People Talked About Many A Lot about This Channels That They Going To Show 365 Premier Movies For 365 Days..Etc..etc..

But After That Silence Prevails Here...

So,Please Share About Your Latest Preview About That Channel

Jaya Kumar said:
Sorry To Bump This Thread....But Very Curious...

While Channel Launching Many People Talked About Many A Lot about This Channels That They Going To Show 365 Premier Movies For 365 Days..Etc..etc..

But After That Silence Prevails Here...

So,Please Share About Your Latest Preview About That Channel
Of course, this channel telecasts awesome movies. Every day 9pm movie is unique. They have a very nice collection like Crimsons tide.

daily they telecast old movies that too repeated movies

how they call it daily new movies

flop channel

This channel is aimed at people who like to watch slow and quiet movies, which are critically acclaimed and sometimes even Oscar winning movies.
You won't expect star movies action to play romcoms right? Similarly star movies select also sticks to a particular genre of movies. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock