Breaking Star Sports 1 Tamil HD & Telugu HD Started On AsiaSat 7 At 105.5°E

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a kids channel. Not youth GEC. Meanwhile Star will air same episodes of Hannah Montana, Wizards of the Waverly Place, Jonas on a loop until you lose faith both your interest and faith in the channel. Than month or two before shutdown it will fill the airtime with different shows and fresh episodes to help people come and defend Star. See they tried offering you something fresh. You didn't watch it.

It is not a kids channel but a channel which primarily caters to teenagers and those under 35. You r again wrong on saying that they air fee shows on loop, reality is that they showcase wide variety of shows be it new or old and new seasons of long running shows r also aired. Also they air Disney Movies which t meant for youth.

Star World Premiere HD did not air wide variety of shows be it old or new for just 1 or 2 months before they had originally planned shutdown back in 2021 bit for around 2 years they aired various shows but still ratings/ ad revenue remained very low thus decision was taken to shut it down. I explained this yesterday itself, similar is case for Star World. Please go thru the earlier post

It's a kids channel. Not youth GEC. Meanwhile Star will air same episodes of Hannah Montana, Wizards of the Waverly Place, Jonas on a loop until you lose faith both your interest and faith in the channel. Than month or two before shutdown it will fill the airtime with different shows and fresh episodes to help people come and defend Star. See they tried offering you something fresh. You didn't watch it.
Teenagers atleast not in India doesn't watches these bro. Kids do. Here we grow up after 13. Only teenagers that use to watch these shows were Lovatics, Jonatics, Selenator and Smilers as they grew along with their idols. Even Dove Cameron and Zendaya are famous.

Last edited:
Update #1
New season of HBO show Last Week Tonight. Still not available on Disney+ Hotstar.

Update #2
Week 2 - Show still not added. Earlier seasons only available.

Please elaborate.

Buddy i have elaborated upon the same earlier on at various occasions. I have noticed that u keep bringing same questions again and again which have been answered before by me or others. Please try to understand what is explained in posts u read which will hell u in clarifying all doubts else u will always ask same questions which me or others won't be able to provide a detailed reply again :)

Buddy i have elaborated upon the same earlier on at various occasions. I have noticed that u keep bringing same questions again and again which have been answered before by me or others. Please try to understand what is explained in posts u read which will hell u in clarifying all doubts else u will always ask same questions which me or others won't be able to provide a detailed reply again :)
No, you haven't. 🙂

Teenagers atleast not in India doesn't watches these bro. Kids do. Hee we grow up after 13. Only teenagers that use to watch these shows were Lovatics, Jonatics, Selenator and Smilers as they grew along with their idols. Even Dove Cameron and Zendaya are famous.

Buddy,,why r u so pessimistic about all things? Even if something good happens u tend to search for negative in it even though such may not be the case .

Anyways young audience do watch these shows. Disney International HD gets high ratings in English GEC segment / genre

Buddy,,why r u so pessimistic about all things? Even if something good happens u tend to search for negative in it even though such may not be the case .

Anyways young audience do watch these shows. Disney International HD gets high ratings in English GEC segment / genre
There are young members in the forum. Why don't you ask them whether they watch it or not? No one above 13-14 years of ages watch these.

There are young members in the forum. Why don't you ask them whether they watch it or not? No one above 13-14 years of ages watch these.
I watch Disney international...I am 26 years old...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock