Breaking Star Sports 1 Tamil HD & Telugu HD Started On AsiaSat 7 At 105.5°E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its typo...I am 26 year old.

Uw2DNV8.jpg

Still there is no update about HBO content exiting Disney+Hotstar and it won't happen anytime soon as launch of HBO Max has been postponed in india. Infact we may see Warner Bros TV shows too being made available on Disney+Hostar, even if they r not still they will have access to wide variety of English / International GEC content from various studios/companies. So they will continue having major edge over OTT platforms of rival networks.

As far as USP of Disney+Hotstar is concerned, there r many and same will help them continue to grow at high rate both in subscriber numbers and revenue.
Source

Congratulations, Star on a proper demotion from the biggest entertainment company of this country to an average TV network. You lost F1, IPL, HBO, Star World in one year. I hope Jio takes away all the old Showtime shows too. Keep up with regional launches. It will help in long run. 👏😉

Last edited:
Congratulations, Star on a proper demotion from the biggest entertainment company of this country to an average TV network. You lost F1, IPL, HBO, Star World in one year. I hope Jio takes away all the old Showtime shows too. Keep up with regional launches. It will help in long run. 👏😉

Congratulations Disney-Star for being the biggest media / broadcast company in India providing entertainment across genres to large section population all over India. Not only you have largest bouquet of channels which offer the best in each language / genre but also you are a brand which is having most number of successful channels which in itself is a big achievement....there r very few media companies across the world which r having such diverse portfolio of channels and are able to connect well with the audience thereby generating good ratings and be frontrunners interms of revenue / profit.

Not only on TV (linear) medium but even thru ur OTT platform Disney+Hotstar you have again proved that with ur excellent content, pricing & ability to connect with the audience the numero uno position is not only attained and even maintained for the longest time in this space. This truly shows that there is something for everyone to watch being made available on Disney+Hotstar Platform on a constant basis with new refreshing changes/things being brought in at regular intervals to keep audience interest levels sky high as is the case with ur TV offerings too.

Now as Disney-Star tries to re- strategise, reinvent and implement some changes to keep up with rapidly evolving and dynamic media landscape, i am sure this will too turn out to be immensely successful in the near future for company as well as the audience. There is a reason why Disney is the most admired media company in the world :)

Congratulations Disney-Star for being the biggest media / broadcast company in India providing entertainment across genres to large section population all over India. Not only you have largest bouquet of channels which offer the best in each language / genre but also you are a brand which is having most number of successful channels which in itself is a big achievement....there r very few media companies across the world which r having such diverse portfolio of channels and are able to connect well with the audience thereby generating good ratings and be frontrunners interms of revenue / profit.

Not only on TV (linear) medium but even thru ur OTT platform Disney+Hotstar you have again proved that with ur excellent content, pricing & ability to connect with the audience the numero uno position is not only attained and even maintained for the longest time in this space. This truly shows that there is something for everyone to watch being made available on Disney+Hotstar Platform on a constant basis with new refreshing changes/things being brought in at regular intervals to keep audience interest levels sky high as is the case with ur TV offerings too.

Now as Disney-Star tries to re- strategise, reinvent and implement some changes to keep up with rapidly evolving and dynamic media landscape, i am sure this will too turn out to be immensely successful in the near future for company as well as the audience. There is a reason why Disney is the most admired media company in the world :)
Across genre without a English Music, Entertainment or a Lifestyle channel. Yeah, food network Fox Life doesn't count. 😂

Disney+ Hotstar has lost everything. It didn't had good originals or good bollywood releases to begin with. Now it's usp HBO, F1 and IPL are gone. FX barely offers any good show. We will see how they survive off Disney+ and some odd content off Nat Geo. I hope Premier League and BCCI moves to Jio from next cycle onwards. ISL is already gone too.

And I hope Ron DeSantis gives all the admiration to Disney they deserves. 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock