Star sports 2 in videocon..wen to be added

HD users watches on STAR CRICKET HD, who has no sports pack they will able watch on DD1, if No star sports 2 atleast we can watch on Star Cricket

hows the importance of STAR SPORTS 2?
Can we miss matches if No star sports 2??

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
HD users watches on STAR CRICKET HD, who has no sports pack they will able watch on DD1, if No star sports 2 atleast we can watch on Star Cricket

hows the importance of STAR SPORTS 2?
Can we miss matches if No star sports 2??
Yes , i Agree with you but the tink is that ....... i <3 Navjot singh Sidhu & his hindi commentary

Now they had added post on facebook it said watch on star cricket ch.411 but star cricket ch. No is 403

ok finally when the star sports 2 & hbo channels to be add

is there any chance or not

if we have chance when

pls post confirmed news

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
Now they had added post on facebook it said watch on star cricket ch.411 but star cricket ch. No is 403

lgt9df3.png

videocond2h not interested for adding this channel this month i am call videocond2h customer care and videocond2 customer care said this channel not most demanding in videocond2h customer star sports2 channel pls you watch star cricket in videocond2h channel number 403 and enjoy

rahul31 said:
i am write mail and star sports answer
my Ref#469210xxxx98
Hi Rohit,

Thanks for writing into us. It’s great to connect with sports enthusiast such as yourself and to know of your involvement with Star Sports.

sTAR Sports2 is Live now and is available on Airtel, Sun Direct, Tata Sky DTH and with most of the cable operators. We are in discussions with Videocon D2H for the same. You can get in touch with Videocon D2H to know when the channel will go live with them.

ICC Champions Trophy is LIVE on Star Cricket in English and on Star Sports 2 in Hindi commentary respectively.

Thanks again for your continued patronage and stay tuned to catch all the exciting action.

Enjoy the game!

Regards,

Star Sports Support Team

:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no

its a fake news i am correct

friend first u confirmed the news after u post otherwise dont post fake news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock