DDF Exclusive Star Sports 3 launching by replacing Channel V on 15th September 2018

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 49,693
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from kerala. I am not expecting a Malayalam sports channel.Satisfied with parallel arrangements through Asianet Movies, Espn feed etc. But if a Malayalam sports channel(star sports Malayalam) come I will happily welcome it. Thats all.... 🙏
Forget SS1 Malayalam, but be ready to welcome Zee Malayalam :wink:

The peoples like Dreamfan, EdwinTVM and Amit1079... Why you guys are targeting SS Tamil? Why you want the channel to be closed or replaced?. Are you watching the channel?
I never wished the channel to be closed or converted to something else. Only suggested to convert it to a common channel for the 4 south Indian languages.
Tamil commentary will not be impacted by that.

I'm from kerala. I am not expecting a Malayalam sports channel.Satisfied with parallel arrangements through Asianet Movies, Espn feed etc. But if a Malayalam sports channel(star sports Malayalam) come I will happily welcome it. Thats all.... 🙏
I too don't want a separate channel.
An audio feed on HD will be good enough.
I don't even root for a Kerala premier league (football or cricket) to be telecasted.
Just a regional language audio feed for some important cricket and football live matches, that's all.

I never wished the channel to be closed or converted to something else. Only suggested to convert it to a common channel for the 4 south Indian languages.
Tamil commentary will not be impacted by that.
Its more than that. We get the scorecard in Tamil, commentary in tamil, interview in tamil, programs are taken considering tamil in first place.... And it is the strategy from Star Sports to get more ad revenue from Tamilnadu. If the channel is audio feed based, they would telecast only english and hindi adds and will not get more add revenue from tamilnadu...

Its more than that. We get the scorecard in Tamil, commentary in tamil, interview in tamil, programs are taken considering tamil in first place.... And it is the strategy from Star Sports to get more ad revenue from Tamilnadu. If the channel is audio feed based, they would telecast only english and hindi adds and will not get more add revenue from tamilnadu...
Yes.

So they don't shelved their plans. We can expect more regional sports channels on next ipl season. Now a days MIB is not aggressive in giving new channel licences so that everyone is delaying their channel launches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RdX
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock