Star Sports HD3 added in All HD Base Packs..!!

• Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 18,489
Finally its working now, I am getting SS 3 HD!

But the solution provided by Airtel is the strangest ever one would have experienced. I had three life time packs of regional languages. They removed one of them and activated life time free Rajya Sabha DD pack instead. I got a sms for the same too. I was totally confused and called up CC asking why they did that. Lady tells, by activating Rajya Sabha Package I will get SS 3HD channel! :huh:huh I came home now and checked if SS 3 HD is available and it is indeed! I am not able to make head or tail of it but I am not complaining, by sacrificing a language pack which I did not need, I am getting a HD channel which I need! :lol

So guys, on a lighter note, may be you simply ask CC to give you Rajya Sabha Channel and you may end up also with Star Sports HD! ;)

imi said:
I m also not getting it. I even mailed them. They replied that ur already having hd 3 but why i m not getting it then :(

Two things: First, As I told before, check if Rajya Sabha free top up is enabled in your case. Second, call up CC and ask them to do a heavy refresh. It should help...

raj29shenoy said:

Check it Bro:---

Rajya Sabha topup already added on my Pack & i m getting SS HD3 from the first day when its added to all base packs..:tup

My 12 month 18HD South magnum pack is going to expire next weekend. And from today morning I am getting last added 4 HD channels (Epic, & pictures, Sony Pix and SS HD3) which i was not getting earlier.

I am viewing StarSports 1 hd ,cricket match between England vs New Zealand
6.2 overs , England is 36/2
But England is 118/8 on 31.3 overs
Looks New Zealand will win the game after lunch time NZ bowling was superb.

jnkp2519 said:
I am viewing StarSports 1 hd ,cricket match between England vs New Zealand
6.2 overs , England is 36/2

Bro why r u posting scores here..?? seperate Thread is already running for it..

England has lost the ninth wicket.
England is gone.NZ is a superior team
118/9 Tim Southee of NZ,s has taken 7/31 .
Goodbye England. Australia defeated England last week, now NZ will do the same.
Sorry before I close this message NZ has taken the 10 th wicket.10/123 at 32.3overs.

Harry.S said:
raj29shenoy said:

Check it Bro:---

Rajya Sabha topup already added on my Pack & i m getting SS HD3 from the first day when its added to all base packs..:tup

Did Epic HD also got activated along with SS 3 HD for you? I just checked in my Airtel account in their website. According to it I should also get EPIC HD along with SS 3 HD. Yesterday I forgot to check if Epic HD is activated for me or not. I should check today evening.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock