Star Sports HD3 added in All HD Base Packs..!!

• Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 18,537
adhu84 said:
There were some exceptions. I am also getting SS HD3 without package change. Same was the case with EPIC HD also..But it was not always to be like that.. Play safe..

You will get almost same low rental as long term packages if you do some reserch.

Always recharge for INR 510 once in a month. then you will get 40 R.s Cash back and use paytm or free recharge cash back option to get further discount.

Right ji.. thank Bahr milen9

I am getting the same in my All HD Top-up @ 199 for 23 HD Channels.....

ss hd3 is not available under 22 hd mega pack confirmed by cc today evening

sandyu88 said:
ss hd3 is not available under 22 hd mega pack confirmed by cc today evening

CC might hve been drinking narangi :lol they might hve changed the package name to mega 23 HD. I was having mega 22 HD and they added HD3 automatically.

I'm getting Star Sports HD3 in my South Max 23 HD pack from day before yesterday.

nothing happens ss hd3 is not available on 22 mega hd pack I asked cc as well as their senior they told me that it is adon and cost you minimum 30/- per month it is confirmed

Re: RE: Star Sports HD3 added in All HD Base Packs..!!

sandyu88 said:
nothing happens ss hd3 is not available on 22 mega hd pack I asked cc as well as their senior they told me that it is adon and cost you minimum 30/- per month it is confirmed
Yes even I was told the same, although I got the channel added after emails to the Nodal officer which resulted in them offering me to get this channel on all 3 of my connections till the validity ends.

Good gesture by them, I am impressed [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock