Star Sports HD3 added in All HD Base Packs..!!

• Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 18,502
Sarthak Bharara said:
How can an email be written to the Nodal Officer redarding info on the launch of SSHD4 on adtv?

bro just call to airtel new delhi nodal officer head. u can call to him. no problem in that.

U can mail to ur Local Nodal office at any time to suggest them for channels..:tup

Just see the marketing strategy of Star Sports. How They are broadcasting the first match of WCC. In English in SS4 & SSHD4, in hindi in SS2 & SSHD2.

I am on South Mega 21HD Annual pack. Upon reading this post I called up CC yesterday evening to see if I too can get SS 3 HD. As usual, first they had usual nakhra of saying no sir, it can’t be done sir etc. But upon looking at my subscription details, she found out that it has been changed to South Mega 22HD Annual with SS 3 HD included in it. So suddenly the lady woke up from her sleep and tried to activate the channel for me, but no success. She said she has raised a complaint and forwarded the same to technical team and promised me that I will get a call from technical team and issue will be fixed by today. Do you think technical team would call me? I am not so convinced. How did you guys got it enabled in your package?

I haven't done anything from my end, it's automatically added and got activated. Ideally it should have been the same for you as well since the pack was already changed. There could have been some issue, I think they will call you. Give some time.

I m also not getting it. I even mailed them. They replied that ur already having hd 3 but why i m not getting it then :(

Re: RE: Star Sports HD3 added in All HD Base Packs..!!

imi said:
I m also not getting it. I even mailed them. They replied that ur already having hd 3 but why i m not getting it then :(
Mail Nodal officer

They are helpful you just have to know how to deal with them, be polite yet assertive with your words.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock