Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 42,620
lM46BuP.jpg

Why different montage for this show alone?
During logo rebranding, I thought they have adopted Pravah's presentation!
Since this Suvarna Superstar promo was aired first after the rebranding, I thought they have adopted Jalsha's presentation, !

Then they aired Manasella Neene promo, after seeing that montage, it looked like a mix of Star Plus + Pravah 😂😂!

Star Maa also slightly adopted Pravah and Plus' way of presentation!

I was worrying a lot that they may just bring that outdated worst Dussera graphics as a new one, but they have given the best graphics among Star network GECs (yet there are few flaws, many things were surprising in this re-branding )!

Hope Star Suvarna grows more like Pravah, both Suvarna and Pravah's struggles were same till 2019!
Once Market Leaders, then hardly in Top 5 !
Both channels launched too many shows but everything went flop once upon a time !
But in 2020,both channels are 🔥, hope it continues in 2021 as well!

I was worrying a lot that they may just bring that outdated worst Dussera graphics as a new one, but they have given the best graphics among Star network GECs (yet there are few flaws, many things were surprising in this re-branding )!

Hope Star Suvarna grows more like Pravah, both Suvarna and Pravah's struggles were same till 2019!
Once Market Leaders, then hardly in Top 5 !
Both channels launched too many shows but everything went flop once upon a time !
But in 2020,both channels are 🔥, hope it continues in 2021 as well!
Star Suvarna also faced the same phase in 2017, 2018 and even in 2019 for a while. But in 2019, their overall viewership lightly increased and now they are doing well. Hoping it to do even more better!!

Seeing this, I only wonder, what's wrong with Zee? Why did they choose the same logo colour, graphics and presentation for every South Indian channel? (Leaving Zee Keralam whose logo is red, while graphics is orange like rest). Absolutely no uniqueness

Star Suvarna also faced the same phase in 2017, 2018 and even in 2019 for a while. But in 2019, their overall viewership lightly increased and now they are doing well. Hoping it to do even more better!!
Yes, I am comparing both Pravah and Suvarna, both channels struggles were same, for too many years both channels were under performing, and to everyone's surprise Pravah became market leader with huge margin in a very short span of time!

Hope this re-branding does same wonders to Suvarna as well!
Also expecting lot of good contents from Suvarna, only then those wonders will happen 🤣

Seeing this, I only wonder, what's wrong with Zee? Why did they choose the same logo colour, graphics and presentation for every South Indian channel? (Leaving Zee Keralam whose logo is red, while graphics is orange like rest). Absolutely no uniqueness

Except it's Marathi and Punjabi channels

This looks absolutely brillaint.....very much impressed by suvarna rebranding....i hope now this rebranding will bring good fortune to suvarna just like pravah rebranding worked for them
Its more more impressive and satisfactory to watch the video graphics of Suvarna 😍
I was watching in mobile only, will subscribe Star Suvarna HD for a day and have to experience this Graphics in television!

Note : I am from Tamilnadu, and I haven't subscribed any other language Channel 😉

My brief comments: Much-needed update from Star Suvarna and this graphics package injects the life that was so desperately missing all these years. The sky blue colour is a refreshing change for what has been mostly a yellow and red channel. The logo launch video has a lot of traditional costumes and motifs, like Pravah did when it rebranded. Music is beautiful too and I hope it is used consistently like Jalsha (no other Star channel other than Star Gold uses theme music consistently).

Surprised to see the Baloo font being used in the graphics instead of Foco/Kohinoor/Cadiz that are normally used by Star.

I would love to see snaps of the new countdown timer as it is impossible to get live streaming of any Star channel outside India. Unfortunately I have never been able to see the timer of Star Pravah, though I have seen Jalsha’s several times and I hope Suvarna also has such a beautiful animation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock