Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 42,498
Yes its very much impressive and satisfactory especially after when we were disappointed after seeing very slight glimpse of graphics in sarasu and other upcoming shows promos
Yes.. Glad that nothing happened as we all thought!
My only criticism of the new graphics is the HD logo position (too low) and the Baloo font which is clichéd and has been used many times by ABP News. Otherwise I think this is a great rebrand. But bear in mind that Star’s South channels will never be as consistent as Hindi or Bengali channels, no matter how much they try. To me, Jalsha will always be the best graphics package in the Star network.
Even the placement of Star Suvarna logo in social media videos is not at all good (till today evening , don't know about how they'll place the new logo) !
Star Suvarna also need a good team for social media handling, the way they use social media is completely worst!

Last edited:
My only criticism of the new graphics is the HD logo position (too low) and the Baloo font which is clichéd and has been used many times by ABP News. Otherwise I think this is a great rebrand. But bear in mind that Star’s South channels will never be as consistent as Hindi or Bengali channels, no matter how much they try. To me, Jalsha will always be the best graphics package in the Star network.
Same here for me also
Jalsha is no.1 from graphics package and logo perspective
Then comes pravah, and suvarna
Then comes maa tv
And in last vijay tv

Good things-- 1. Graphics design is awesome
2.title card animation 👌
Disappointing--1. Logo must be more powerful and it could be 3d
2.position is unsatisfactory that the place is same where the old one was.
3. Must adapt star maa logo position
4.lack of clearity camera for daily soaps

Last edited:
Cr5fDD4.jpg

AkJBx0x.jpg

Same here for me also
Jalsha is no.1 from graphics package and logo perspective
Then comes pravah, and suvarna
Then comes maa tv
And in last vijay tv
I am worried that Suvarna’s beautiful music will disappear after a few days since it is not used in ad breaks and there are no idents for sponsors. Only two Star channels have made their theme music work consistently: Star Jalsha and Star Gold. They are used every now and then. No other Star channel can do so.

My expert opinion on graphics packages of the Star network:
  • Best concept, consistency, execution and music. Completely consistent including social media:
    • Star Jalsha, Star Gold (2), SGS, to an extent also Star Pravah.
    • Even Nat Geo, NG Wild and Fox Life.
  • Great concept and mostly consistent on TV and social media, but presentation slips up now and then:
    • Star Plus, Star Bharat, Star Sports network. Star Plus was awesome until 2018 but not since.
    • I will add Vijay Super as well.
  • Very nice concept, attractive on paper but not always consistent on-air and in social media:
    • Star Maa, Star Suvarna and the outdated Jalsha Movies (it was consistent earlier).
    • Star Vijay has a great concept but it has been handled poorly.
    • Asianet was great when it launched HD in 2015. One of the all time best music scores. But it has fallen badly and its refusing to adopt the Star logo and brand is detrimental.
    • To a small extent, Star World as well.
  • Poor concept and horrible all around:
    • Star Movies, Star Movies Select, Star World Premiere HD.
    • Also Star Maa Movies/Gold/Music, Star Suvarna Plus.
    • I think Star Movies is the worst big channel in India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock