Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 42,036
Its more more impressive and satisfactory to watch the video graphics of Suvarna 😍
I was watching in mobile only, will subscribe Star Suvarna HD for a day and have to experience this Graphics in television!

Note : I am from Tamilnadu, and I haven't subscribed any other language Channel 😉
For the first time I'm waiting for ads to come, so that I can see those beautiful animations in between. 😁

Last edited:
Its more more impressive and satisfactory to watch the video graphics of Suvarna 😍
I was watching in mobile only, will subscribe Star Suvarna HD for a day and have to experience this Graphics in television!

Note : I am from Tamilnadu, and I haven't subscribed any other language Channel 😉
Yes its very much impressive and satisfactory especially after when we were disappointed after seeing very slight glimpse of graphics in sarasu and other upcoming shows promos

Much-needed update from Star Suvarna and this graphics package injects the life that was so desperately missing all these years.
Yes bro!!
It was a much needed revamp.
IMO even the time at which they have revamped at the perfect time i.e., when they are performing well!!

FsReXA1.gif

Are Talking About Zee?
From Next Time COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
Iam talking on the same topic
Star logo is worst
So many colours in one logo
Very big logo
Wrong position on screen
Changing logo means what star thinking don't know

By changing dress
Person will b same, he will not change

Last edited:
Iam talking on the same topic
Star logo is worst
SD many colours in one logo
Very big logo
Wrong position on screen
Changing logo means what star thinking don't know

By changing dress
Person will b same, he will not change
My only criticism of the new graphics is the HD logo position (too low) and the Baloo font which is clichéd and has been used many times by ABP News. Otherwise I think this is a great rebrand. But bear in mind that Star’s South channels will never be as consistent as Hindi or Bengali channels, no matter how much they try. To me, Jalsha will always be the best graphics package in the Star network.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock