"Star World Premiere HD" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 213,

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 17,354
gappa said:
Then what is meaning of price protection

"Special" is a way of bypassing price protection devised by Tata Sky!!!

Anyway, SWP HD is billed as a super premium channel targeted at a niche audience. So expected to be a-la-carte only.

gappa said:
Then what is meaning of price protection

Tata sky is cheating customers ,first they try to sell Mega packs to all customers, then they are adding Hd channels also in ala carte pack.
From previous 3 years they are making strategies that how to Loot customers that's why there are having very less number of HD channels.

anilsk01 said:
gssran bro so u r getting Star World Premiere HD :tup
is it free preview ?:huh

There is nothing like free preview on TS, we(TS Subscribers) never got any free preview of any newly added channels. :s

Good gssran bro

So u started saving 220 from first day itself.

Enjoy exclusive channel only on tata sky , before it comes to other DTH or cable.

Watch America shows first time in India, and first on tata sky

I just gave them a mouthful about the same on the PHONE, CHAT and email. Guys, everyone who just can't accept it please do the same. At least a call with a few hard and angry words (no expletives at all) and I am sure we can at least put them on the backfoot. They just changed the terms and conditions and their service rep were pointing out the example of Topper channel (which clearly is an exclusive Tatasky service). If possible, I would like to drag them to consumer court just for bending the terms and conditions at their own whims. What a bender!

Last time i filed complent through ashoka ,online consumer complent web against airtel.i win. Does anybody have tri mail id ?

gappa said:
Last time i filed complent through ashoka ,online consumer complent web against airtel.i win. Does anybody have tri mail id ?

That's the sad part, no mail ID for TataSky. Call them on their helplines-
From All Lines (except MTNL): 1860 500 6633
From MTNL – Mumbai / Delhi: 1860 425 6633

Just give them a piece of your mind. They should know not to trick us just because they are first DTH bringing this and hence monopolizing on the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock