"Star World Premiere HD" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 213,

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 17,298
We are paying 60 rupees per month and it not a add free channel and also not providing subtitles. It's strange!

Star World Premier HD Advt. : This mindless irritating continuous flashing advt. in Starmovies HD and Starworld HD can be avoided by HD+ customers by passing the program for a while or by recording. Others have to bear it .

soorya_g said:
Star World Premier HD Advt. : This mindless irritating continuous flashing advt. in Starmovies HD and Starworld HD can be avoided by HD+ customers by passing the program for a while or by recording. Others have to bear it .

Is this any other tactic? :huh

yqy5are7.jpg

sriharsha said:
We are paying 60 rupees per month and it not a add free channel and also not providing subtitles. It's strange!
Personally that's exactly the reason I am willing to pay the ₹60 per month, i.e to not get the stupid subtitles.

I think there was some report indicating that Star is working with DTH providers to introduce removable subtitles as some viewers may want to have subtitles. SWP must provide facility for removable subtitles considering the fact that SWP is not adfree.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock