stb problem

kishanbsuman

Reaction score
My zenega cd 1000is has a problem...
Its led is continuously blinking with amber color..what might b possible cause

Software problem,check signal,software forced upgrade presently problem no solve , swap your Dishtv box.

Kishanbsuman bro i think it's power adapter fault or stb problem,bro if possible check with other adapter,if u don't have other adapter,try in modem/videogame adapter:tup

Vicky said:
Kishanbsuman bro i think it's power adapter fault or stb problem,bro if possible check with other adapter,if u don't have other adapter,try in modem/videogame adapter:tup

His stb is zenaga make .its an inbuilt power unit stb ..........

acmedigitals said:
His stb is zenaga make .its an inbuilt power unit stb ..........

Opps sorry bro i don't know:shy

kishanbsuman said:
My zenega cd 1000is has a problem...
Its led is continuously blinking with amber color..what might b possible cause

ur stb is complaint . pls swap the stb with the help of distributer

No problem solve ?,simple solution swap box . but . I am suggest upgrade old box to SD dvr only 372/-only ,and HD dvr only 599/-.secound opition is best.(new HD dvr (pendrive recording)box+HDMI cable+new remote+mono block lnb +installation,power adaptor=599/-

I searched a lot on Google and found the solution.. It was problem of power supply circuit assembly. I changed the filter capacitor of 25v, 1000mF with new one at home in cheapest way. Now working fine.

kishanbsuman said:
I searched a lot on Google and found the solution.. It was problem of power supply circuit assembly. I changed the filter capacitor of 25v, 1000mF with new one at home in cheapest way. Now working fine.

good . u done it and save money Rs 400/- [swap stb charge ]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock