Suggest a remote

• Thread starter Thread starter hindifun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 2,138

hindifun

Contributor
Reaction score
I have big thumbs and many time it is difficult to use Airtel remote as keys are small on Airtel remote.
Can please someone suggest me a good quality remote with little big keys which can be used on Airtel Digital TV.

hindifun said:
I have big thumbs and many time it is difficult to use Airtel remote as keys are small on Airtel remote.
Can please someone suggest me a good quality remote with little big keys which can be used on Airtel Digital TV.

Local remote is the only solution but u will miss the pairing feature (universal remote) :) ..

hindifun said:

First try trimming your thumb using a pencil sharpner [emoji12]

If that doesn't help then look at Logitech Universal Remote lineup and pick the one that fits in your budget.

Sai Laxman said:
Local remote is the only solution but u will miss the pairing feature (universal remote) :) ..
Bro am using airtel digital tv remote and can you help me how to pair between airtel remote and tv remote ..plz help bro

Sai Laxman said:
Bro am using airtel digital tv remote and can you help me how to pair between airtel remote and tv remote ..plz help bro

Back
Top Bottom