Suggest a remote

• Thread starter Thread starter hindifun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 2,138
King576 said:
Bro am using airtel digital tv remote and can you help me how to pair between airtel remote and tv remote ..plz help bro

hi bro , hope u got the info via rahul bro post :) .. Found any difficult in pairing feel free to contact me via pm .. Happy to help :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
hi bro , hope u got the info via rahul bro post :) .. Found any difficult in pairing feel free to contact me via pm .. Happy to help :) ..

Thanks bro for helping me . .. pm means how to contact you bro ...Am new this ...

King576 said:
Thanks bro for helping me . .. pm means how to contact you bro ...Am new this ...

In my above post , at bottom lot of buttons are there in that u can able to see a button called pm .. clicK that button ull redirect to pm section and in that like email process enter text in subject and enter ur query in message note and click the send button bro :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
In my above post , at bottom lot of buttons are there in that u can able to see a button called pm .. clicK that button ull redirect to pm section and in that like email process enter text in subject and enter ur query in message note and click the send button bro :) ..
Thank you so much bro for your kind help ... if I facing any problem this I Wil contact you via pm. Thanks.. ...bro can we adjust channels via tv remote bro ?

King576 said:
Bro can we use channels changing option in tv remote button .. once we paired ...

yeah bro after paired also u can use both the remote for channel changing , volume control , mute & av control :) ..

Back
Top Bottom