Suggest a remote

• Thread starter Thread starter hindifun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 2,138
King576 said:
Bro can we use channels changing option in tv remote button .. once we paired ...

bro use adtv remote for that, you can use adtv remote after pairing for switching on off tv, control tv volumes ie increase, decrease and mute. The main benefit in adtv is that you will only require one remote as compared to two remotes for operating tv.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro use adtv remote for that, you can adtv remote after pairing for switching on off tv, control tv volumes ie increase, decrease and mute.

bro he asked after paired can we use both remotes for control or adtv remote alone .. Its @king bro doubt and itz clarified now :tup:) ..

rahul1117kumar said:
bro use adtv remote for that, you can use adtv remote after pairing for switching on off tv, control tv volumes ie increase, decrease and mute. The main benefit in adtv is that you will only require only one remote as compared to two remotes for operating tv.
Okay bro many thanks for your kind help ...

Sai Laxman said:
yeah bro after paired also u can use both the remote for channel changing , volume control , mute & av control :) ..
Bro I need your help ...I did everything said in that ..but i couldn't change in tv remote and as well as adtv remote bro ... pls advice

Back
Top Bottom