Suggestion : How to Get Dolby Digital Sound

Yes, its ON. When its ON , TV and HT volume are combined. I mean no audio in TV speakers, all Audio is now in HT. And changing volume on TV remote will increase HT volume.

If this is setting is Kept OFF, then both HT and TV will be independent, and volume will come on TV speakers only... and ARC function will be disabled

Ok, that is HDMI control ( RIHD), and it is nothing do with our current issue.

Ok sure, Thanks a lot. @maheshav bro. Only question is now there is no need to connect Digital optic cable from STB to HT right ???

Ok sure, Thanks a lot. @maheshav bro. Only question is now there is no need to connect Digital optic cable from STB to HT right ???

Not required , our current problems is only volume level.

But in general DD sound level will be lower than PCM, pure HT give Conversation of PCM to Prologic DD so altimately we get same volume level , I am using Onkyo HT I am getting same sound levels.

Well i have found a solution. It may not be 100%

See HD channels audio cannot be controlled by TS remote only SD channels can be controlled.
So i have lowered the SD channels volume to the level on HD channels, and now i am only using HT remote to increase and decrease the sound level

Well i have found a solution. It may not be 100%

See HD channels audio cannot be controlled by TS remote only SD channels can be controlled.
So i have lowered the SD channels volume to the level on HD channels, and now i am only using HT remote to increase and decrease the sound level

Good idea.

Yes I know , dose TATA sky remote allow to sync TV remote with STB remote like Airtel ?

I am using d2h 4k it doesn't allow ( not universal remote)

Last edited:
yes its a universal remote. U can control TV with TS remote

Then your solution work keep STB volume level to your disired level , form then onwards only control HT/TV volume.

If it is universal remote, once you sync TV remote , your STB volume is fixed, even with STB volume button only TV/HT volume will increase and decrease, so you have solution.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock