Sun Direct adding Gsat-15 & Measat 3B TPs

• Thread starter MAHI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 8,594
MAHI bro please upload the whatsapp conversation here. Please. I dont want this thread to get closed. Ihope u understand.

MAHI bro: Please upload the screenshot of What's app conversation. You can hide the contact details of the sender. Or you can share it to the team privately. Till the time, the thread is closed.

Mahi bro ur source snapshot updated on first post & thread now opened:k

But bro he just told both,did not send the full reply:-/

Vicky said:
Mahi bro ur source snapshot updated on first post & thread now opened:k

But bro he just told both,did not send the full reply:-/

I think that means Gsat-15 for HD Channel addition & Measat 3B for SD Channel addition.But he not shared any other details and no explanations.

MAHI said:
I think that means Gsat-15 for HD Channel addition & Measat 3B for SD Channel addition.But he not shared any other details and no explanations.

Yes bro he just write the single word both:u,that's why i'm thinking:shy,did not tell the more details about tp/channel additions:(:'(

Vicky said:
Yes bro he just write the single word both:u,that's why i'm thinking:shy,did not tell the more details about tp/channel additions:(:'(

This type of news are not reveal bro.Its company policy's.

MAHI said:
Friends please comment here....

What to comment bro? I dont think any thing going to happen. Look at videocon dth they also waited for activating new tp and they activated soon whereas SD is waiting for more than one year still not done anything and no sign:s. I am 1000% sure nothing going to happen. If happens that will be in History for sure:lol

Not even has any information regarding testing of tp on Sun direct. Last time Sun direct made any official comment regarding addition of tp is way back in 2014. Post launch,there is no update regarding addition.
I am sure of the fact that Sun direct band width issue is struck some where between the Aircel-Maxis case.
To be honest I doubt in the genuineness of this what's app image.
I too can create such a thing. Some moderators or administration team please collect the source and have a verification.
In past too such rumours has been made like Janam tv addition and so on but even after a long period there is no such updates or addition.
The most important part is that How can we confirm the number is of a genuine employee. Better option is to contact through a valid official email address.
What I got in reply some days back is that, we are in the process of expanding bandwidth and at the point we don't have any confirmed date of when the tp will be added. We are waiting for some regulatory clearance. When I enquired about the regulatory clearance he again told that such news won't be available on ground and also told will provide you if they have any news relating to that.
One thing is sure , Sun direct haven't moved no further height from where it is for the past few years. Also that employee is just using all his brain to confuse me that all is ready but need to wait and at the same time he can't answer how long we should wait.
I think this what'sapp proof also indicate that.In reality the insat 4b is about to die and Gsat15 is the future home of HD Channels and for SD channel addition they need measat. Its known to everyone. So I must state the fact the thread is not able to provide a hope. We can only believe when there is a proper answer from them like, we got regulatory clearance. Till then its just a misleading thing.

We have full faith on MAHI bro. He is an old and trusted member. Please dont mislead us Oxygen bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock