Sun Direct adding Gsat-15 & Measat 3B TPs

• Thread starter MAHI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 8,595
Bishnu15 said:
We have full faith on MAHI bro. He is an old and trusted member. Please dont mislead us Oxygen bro.
I too have brother . But some of the read past share went out to be wrong brother. I am not at all misleading brother. I just pointed out some truth.
If I am right from September 12 of 2014 I am watching and reading so many things like this. But in reality nothing is added.
Addition of tp is out of vision . This what'sapp conversation can be easily made. But I wish this news be a true one.
Anyway I will comment again after April on this issue.
To be honest, some sources from my side says not even a single chance as there is no moment from them . No updates regarding the new sat migration has been given to them.

Hassan Syed said:
There is no new TP testing on Mesat 3B at the moment :(

Lost some more hope. The awesome packages just stopping me from migrating to other but lack of music and hindi channels just hurting me a lot. Atleast ESPN should be given in packages.

oxygen said:
To be honest, some sources from my side says not even a single chance as there is no moment from them . No updates regarding the new sat migration has been given to them.

oxygen said:
One shop keeper told that a new software update will be coming shortly and it will add measat 3b and gsat15 tp. They say Sun direct,d2h and airtel got new tp.
After software update all lcn order and so will be changed.
Is it true bro?
Some one please confirm it.

Which one is true bro:huh:shy

amarnathkvk said:
Which one is true bro:huh:shy
Shop keeper can't be trusted brother . They are intended to sell there box by any cheap strategy. But some internal employees indicating no probability as of now. That's why I asked any update from other source relating to shop keeper words.

Like you all people I am also disappointed and confused. They are adding less channels and some popular channels are removed and some are missing. What to do brother.

oxygen said:
Like you all people I am also disappointed and confused. They are adding less channels and some popular channels are removed and some are missing. What to do brother.

Not only you bro all sd users confused that is the biggest strength for Sun direct we are not in a position to move to other dth or not fully satisfied with it:dodgy

But one thing for sure is after one year if they continue like this no new customers will come because what they will add in Cinema+ sports pack for Price increase:lol:D.

If they not doing in next one year I am sure sun set is sure atleast for new customers:p

Actually sun direct havnt many popular channels but they have a lot of loyal customers!!!. so what headache-why to buy new tps- why to add new channls. just chill sd team, stay binduss. :eek:k :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap

sayan.sunny said:
Actually sun direct havnt many popular channels but they have a lot of loyal customers!!!. so what headache-why to buy new tps- why to add new channls. just chill sd team, stay binduss. :eek:k :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap
They are not giving any free service. We are paying for the service. When it gets worse we will move out. Now the time has almost come for a shift in my view and will wait for next two to three months after that.
Many will also consider the same.
Vicky brother also considering adtv, so it will be a tough time. I am currently using adtv as my second connection and I moved that to my bedroom and given sun direct to parents due to lack of channels. But problem is that there is lack of channels also creating issue within parents.
Anyway I hope they will add new frequencies very very soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock