Sun direct cheat customers

• Thread starter Lalusun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,601

Lalusun

Reaction score
I have a sd conn. Last month my validity ends at 28th jan 2014. The validity date also indicate on the msg that i get when i recharge. But my conn. Deactivated at 27th jan. So i call cc and give complaint. The cc executive told that it was a mistake frm sd and surely u got a cal frm sd to inform abt the validity extension. Bt no cal till one week. So i again cal cc. But this time the cc supervisor told that they are nt ready to extend validity and it was nt their mistake. He told very harshly and nt ready to told the reason. And he told me to take legal actions against sd if i have guts. So i told thanks and cut the cal.
dear dth users this is sd. So please think before select sun direct. They cheat u

everyone knows about Sun Direct... their tactics and fraud is known in their every business...

Warn to nodal officer first otherwise forward your compliant to TRAI.

:angry :p :wall It is not a new news from sun direct . when they started , then they starting their cheating.there are many customers in our area has been this problem 10% migrating in other dth . they think they are the number 1 in south india . but now vedeocon D2h is number 1 in south india overall in package .

I think you must hit some mails to TRAI regarding this matter but still cc guy will not b affected by this.

I dont want to take action against cc guy. Bt i want to take action against sun direct. Anybody please provide me the email id of sd's kerala nodal officer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock