Sun Direct Launched New Service Centre's

• Thread starter RD Das
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,121

RD Das

Reaction score
MUMBAI: South India’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator Sun Direct has launched more than 200 Sunshine centres that will provide end-to-end services to the existing customers besides allowing prospective customers to avail new connections, demo and recharges.

Sun Direct has also introduced a 24×7 service hotline number: 076010-12345 that will allow subscribers to seek instant solutions to their problems with regard to product usage, its services, and new connection. The hotline number will ensure that customer grievances are addressed within 48 hours.

“Sun Direct yet again demonstrates that it excels in providing the best services to reach out and satisfy the widest cross-section of consumers. As a customer focused brand, these offerings reinstate Sun Direct’s commitment of providing value based offerings and utmost satisfaction to our customers,” said Sun Direct managing director Mahesh Kumar.

Plz merge both.

Is sun direct preparing by increasing retail network before they get new 9tps

Bishnu15 said:
We dont need many channels we need good service. Why dont u people understand ?

We can understand Bishnu!

Grapes are sour

If I am banned for bumping into old threads then Mr Asit Paul should also be banned for the same cause.

Bishnu15 said:
If I am banned for bumping into old threads then Mr Asit Paul should also be banned for the same cause.

:no Don't complain unnecessary Bro. hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock