Sun Direct-The first DTH in India with HEVC!

nipinlal007 said:
bro's Is HEVC technology Useful for Watching SD channels ??
Or Only For HD channels

Is it possible to watch SD channels Like HD Channels Ratio (16:9) in HEVC setup box

HEVC wont increase picture quality .. its just a compression standard which enables better compression...and hence bandwidth savings..

banner-ipl.jpg

Me too contacted cc they told the same only for new customers and adding to that only for customers who wish to take recharge plans for more than 5 months.
That is not for any new customers or existing customers but only to those who wish to subscribe for more than 5 months the new hd connection.

dont know what they are doing bro :s

I dont understand that they will provide only for more than 5 month new subscriptions :wall

amarnathkvk said:
Update :new :  HEVC Setup box is available only for new HD connections and no replacement for old HD customers ;) as of now

Source : customer care

weird :skd:skd:skd .. Then how they manage with old hd stb customers at the time of adding channels using this technology :s ..

amarnathkvk said:
dont know what they are doing bro :s

I dont understand that they will provide only for more than 5 month new subscriptions :wall

I think they are not in the idea of adding channels using this technology :-/ .. Just want to attract people for new connection using the word HEVC :wall:angry:angry:angry:damn ..

This is because new hd connection may take at least Rs.1000-Rs.2000 adding to that if they take 5 months subscription in advance it will cost another 2000 something so they can first make some money then they can offer to old customers at less cost.

karan_hdl said:
This is because new hd connection may take at least Rs.1000-Rs.2000 adding to thet if they take 5 months subscription in advance it will cost another 2000 something so they can first make some money then they can offer to old customers at less cost.

They already having enough money bro .. They are not daily wage employee's :-/ ..

Sai Jai said:
weird :skd:skd:skd .. Then how they manage with old hd stb customers at the time of adding channels using this technology :s ..

Bro for new HD connections also if you subscribe more than 5 months on the time purchase only they are giving

Adhadha above 5 months months nu solranga :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock