Tata Play became the first DTH operator with over 100 HD and all DD channels

Mentioned this many times free and cheap doesn’t work
Atleast if we pay fairly we can question and if companies doesn’t provide good service after charging premium they won’t survive for sure
They need to waive it off sometimes. Our dish moved because of the wind. We were charged ₹300. ₹100 is ideal in this situation. No additional material was required. They are the ones doing the installation at first place.

It's upto ₹130 + GST. They can charge whatever they want. My grandmother has Bengali package. I don't recall which one. NCF is ₹109. My uncle was monthly paying around ₹500. Now pays some ₹1800 for 12 months. They called and gave him some offer.
May I know which package available for 12 months at 1800?
Because ncf pack itself at 153.40*12=1840.80

OK but they should at least reduce by 50 rupees and make it 100.
Also minimum recharge amount should be 10 rupees like sun direct..
Bro u qre ok for paying 200 for ur single mobile connection and not ready to do same for a service that used by an entire family entertainment isn’t cheap bro u can’t except that they need some money to survive 10 , 20 doesn’t provide them good cash flows

Bro u qre ok for paying 200 for ur single mobile connection and not ready to do same for a service that used by an entire family entertainment isn’t cheap bro u can’t except that they need some money to survive 10 , 20 doesn’t provide them good cash flows
They should think poor customers also.
And if our money getting saved, what's the problem?
Tata is rich so don't think about their survival.
Sun is below tata. Still taking just 59 ncf.
Although some negative points are there.

They should think poor customers also.
And if our money getting saved, what's the problem?
Tata is rich so don't think about their survival.
Sun is below tata. Still taking just 59 ncf.
Although some negative points are there.
They aren’t doing charity with dth services they are doing business they are charging for what they are providing

They aren’t doing charity with dth services they are doing business they are charging for what they are providing
His views aren't completely wrong. They don't have to charge maximum as NCF specially with all the promotional channels in between channels that causes inconvenience and ads on UI. Than you got landing channel that is Home Channel which serves ads mostly. So you are basically charging the highest amount allowed while also offering ads to your customer. Usually cable companies charges full NCF. Service channels like local channels are mostly free here so they are compensating in one way.

Tata Play can cater to everyone as most users optes for DPO packs anyway. So those who are cost conscious or have less requirement. Even a ₹20 discount on NCF is an extra GEC or sports channel to them. It's sometimes better than a Jingalala Offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock