Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,458
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could see SUN TV haters getting nervous. For these guys the TV era starts only after 2004.

Super Singer is improved version of Sabtha Suvarangal , Neeya Naana is Arattai Arangam , Tamil Pesu Thanga Kaasu is an old program from SUN TV.

Many of you guys don't know how they revamped SUN Music from SAHANA type channel named SCV.

When STAR Bought Vijay , there were few guys shouting SUN TV's era is over.

Then comes Zee Tamil , they shouted the same.

Then , they continued the shouting durinf Puthuyugam , Venthar launch also.

Lastly they shouted the end of SUN TV era when Colors launched.

These guys have to grow up, SUN Group is not an id*ot to invest money without any return. Definitely they would have done enough home work.

Their aim is to make the Vijay and Zee to compete with SuN Life not with SUN TV. I am sure SUN LIFE will reach Top 4 position in a month time.

Secondly , they are revamping SUN Life as second GEC just because there is a delay from Central Govt on new channel license.

Gemini News Udaya News name change approval is pending for last 1 year almost with MIB.

On Movie part, they very calculative and accrue only worthy titles. And they don't repeat like Vijay.

I don't know how many of you notice , When they telecast a Movie on Sunday their indirect promotion will start in mode of week on other channels. Comedy clips in Adithya , Songs in SUN Music (note next time).

Could see SUN TV haters getting nervous. For these guys the TV era starts only after 2004.

Super Singer is improved version of Sabtha Suvarangal , Neeya Naana is Arattai Arangam , Tamil Pesu Thanga Kaasu is an old program from SUN TV.

Many of you guys don't know how they revamped SUN Music from SAHANA type channel named SCV.

These guys have to grow up, SUN Group is not an id*ot to invest money without any return. Definitely they would have done enough home work.

Their aim is to make the Vijay and Zee to compete with SuN Life not with SUN TV. I am sure SUN LIFE will reach Top 4 position in a month time.

Secondly , they are revamping SUN Life as second GEC just because there is a delay from Central Govt on new channel license.

Gemini News Udaya News name change approval is pending for last 1 year almost with MIB.

On Movie part, they very calculative and accrue only worthy titles. And they don't repeat like Vijay.

I don't know how many of you notice , When they telecast a Movie on Sunday their indirect promotion will start in mode of week on other channels. Comedy clips in Adithya , Songs in SUN Music (note next time).
The most funny thing I came across on internet today

He's still dreaming the Monopoly of sun tv. Lol

I know that bro.. Even I correctly guessed many times of what movie will be in weekend by seeing other sun network channels.

Lol extremely funny... I hope sun tv fails :) Its time Zee Tamizh takes #1 or Star Vijay

Live in Dreams , even Zee Tamizh or STAR Vijay don't believe that they can achieve that in near future.

The competition is going to be between , SUN Life , Vijay , Zee Tamizh and K TV for 2,3,4 & 5 position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom