Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,458
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I don't like present era Sun TV. But I am one among who witnessed the birth of Sun TV. I want the older Sun TV entertainment back into Sun Life 2.0 version..

I think the logo will be different. They use this blue logo just for the sake of advertising about re branding.

Sun is grown with the help of politics and his brother dayanidhi maran.They started new channels in short period with help of politics.now they are out power, stiff competition from zee and star so shrinking day by day.unable to buy satellite rights started producing movie again.with financial issues they can't produce 200 movies in year lol.zee and star didn't grow using political power.now they are difficult to get new channel license as cases are against them.sad

Sun is grown with the help of politics and his brother dayanidhi maran.They started new channels in short period with help of politics.now they are out power, stiff competition from zee and star so shrinking day by day.unable to buy satellite rights started producing movie again.with financial issues they can't produce 200 movies in year lol.zee and star didn't grow using political power.now they are difficult to get new channel license as cases are against them.sad

You have to grow up and read Indian Media History.

SUN TV started when their supported party had only one MLA , in 25 years their supported party was been opposition in most of the years.

If their Political support is the only reason, Jaya TV should be the No 1 channel today in TN.

Regarding license, it is not because of the cases (all cases already dismissed , CBI to file appeal), it because of the MIB. MIB is slow in giving approval , please come out of SUN TV hating mind set and check how many licenses where provided in recent days.

Bro it's simple to say political support,but it's not like that during launch they were opposition party for more than ten years, second sun TV faced opposition from there own party it self for few years,the Tamil nadu cable was started to destroy sun TV in Tamil nadu, but cable operators face opposition from people that without sun TV they won't pay for services,that was period sun direct was launched, so it's easy to say politically strong,even at one period in Jaya government (2003) there was an unwritten order that no one from flim industry,give any new film rights to sun TV. So please don't say that they have politically strong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom