Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,458
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to grow up and read Indian Media History.

SUN TV started when their supported party had only one MLA , in 25 years their supported party was been opposition in most of the years.

If their Political support is the only reason, Jaya TV should be the No 1 channel today in TN.

Regarding license, it is not because of the cases (all cases already dismissed , CBI to file appeal), it because of the MIB. MIB is slow in giving approval , please come out of SUN TV hating mind set and check how many licenses where provided in recent days.
First u need to read politics history for 25 yrs.without knowing anything just commenting here.sun tv started in 1992.dmk came back power 96.dmk in central govt from 96-98 then also in 99 to 2004,2004-2009,2009-2013.dmk had central ministers during that period.To get a channel license u need central power.i hope i clarified on this.pls read and come here after.

Bro it's simple to say political support,but it's not like that during launch they were opposition party for more than ten years, second sun TV faced opposition from there own party it self for few years,the Tamil nadu cable was started to destroy sun TV in Tamil nadu, but cable operators face opposition from people that without sun TV they won't pay for services,that was period sun direct was launched, so it's easy to say politically strong,even at one period in Jaya government (2003) there was an unwritten order that no one from flim industry,give any new film rights to sun TV. So please don't say that they have politically strong.
They were with the central govt for past 15 yrs and also had important portfolios released to channel and licensing.pls read history.They were also state govt from 96to 2001 and 2006 to 11.

I saw advertisement today in k tv that those who watch sun tv serials from 7 to 9.30 p.m and answer the questions asked by them will get free tickets to watch sarkar audio launch.😊😊😊😊.This clearly shows how their trp.

They were with the central govt for past 15 yrs and also had important portfolios released to channel and licensing.pls read history.They were also state govt from 96to 2001 and 2006 to 11.
Yes i know they are with central government but in Tamil nadu they are in opposition party,Jaya was cm here she doesn't care who is in centre,in Tamil nadu cable network film industry was under Jaya control, in 2007 they newspaper office was attacked in Madurai by alagiri's people three people died from that incident there's rift in Maran & karnanidhi family for three years,they started kalaingar TV,new film rights were only given to their channel ,after three years peace happened in there family.even in cabinet ministry they held the IT& Telecommunications for three years only because of Dinakaran office problem he was out of office because of DMK pressure to government, so like said i know about politics

Last edited:
I saw advertisement today in k tv that those who watch sun tv serials from 7 to 9.30 p.m and answer the questions asked by them will get free tickets to watch sarkar audio launch.😊😊😊😊.This clearly shows how their trp.
how does this show their trp i mean i know they have high trp but these contests can be organised by any channel irrespective of trp

Yes i know they are with central government but in Tamil nadu they are in opposition party,Jaya was cm here she doesn't care who is in centre,in Tamil nadu cable network film industry was under Jaya control, in 2007 they newspaper office was attacked in Madurai by alagiri's people three people died from that incident there's rift in Maran & karnanidhi family for three years,they started kalaingar TV,new film rights were only given to their channel ,after three years peace happened in there family.even in cabinet ministry they held the IT& Telecommunications for three years only because of Dinakaran office problem he was out of office because of DMK pressure to government, so like said i know about politics

Again you have to read history from 2004 to 2007 dayanidhi I.T minister. 2009 to 2013 again textile minsiter. Raja made i.t minister from 2007 to 2009.2008 families joined.i hope clarified

Kids, Sun tv is a giant. Period. Don't dream of getting its position over night. It may take a decade or more. To avoid that plans only, Sun is launching 2nd GEC. Now Sun's domination in Tamil will continue.

I'm against Sun family but I accept the facts. I don't blindly go against them. Grow up kids.

But I am sure they will not change Sun TV name as like Zee TV. It is a popular brand.

And regional names are giving same meaning, Sun, in their respective language. So they will not change them as well. But not aure about bangla and marathi.
udaya means rising it doesnt mean sun and also i dont think gemini means sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom