SunDirect or Videocon

• Thread starter utsc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,368

utsc

Reaction score
Hello,

I currently have Reliance Digital TV but I have some problems with the Smart Card. Hence I have to pay Rs 500 + Rs 175 for a technician to swap by STB.

Hence I plan to get a new connection and my research shows that Videocon provides the best value for money (a lot more channels for the same price when compared their competitors)

What is your opinion?

If you are more South oriented and want more picture quality then you can surely go for Videocon D2H :)
It even has South+ROI HD channels :Tup

U all be regret if u changing from rdtv to d2h.

Bcoz rdtv pq is is one of best

Which is not case with d2h.

So don't choose d2h if option are sun direct and d2h.

Check tata sky or adtv

Thread Starter want quantity not quality. So he needs to move to d2h.

Re: RE: SunDirect or Videocon

Anirudha Das said:
Thread Starter want quantity not quality. So he needs to move to d2h.

Why there is a tag of d2h to be the worst DTH service in India? You're comparing it with RDTV. I don't know if you both agree or not but d2h is a way far in terms of quality+quantity. The only thing which is not upto the par is the hardware and the software. Else, it's one of the best DTH service in India. I've seen both Tata Sky and Airtel what I really liked is Tata Sky's UI, else there is not much difference in picture quality and sound quality whatsoever!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock