SunDirect or Videocon

• Thread starter utsc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,370
utsc said:
I thought the picture quality depended on the channel feed provider. For example Sun Network provides great picture quality where as Jeya TV is one of the worst picture quality I have seen.

Hene can someone please explain in detail the so called difference in picture quality.

What is the difference between the Best picture quality and the Worst Picture Quality for the SAME channel?

Can someone please objectively answer the above question rather providing personal opinion on what is good and bad without providing facts to support your opinion. (Just saying saying Coke/Pepsi is good/bad is not sufficient) . Please provide supporting facts and reasons for your conclusion. For an example why is Videocon Picture quality considered bad? Issue with resolution, colour. Plus do the same channel provided by RDTV and Videocon look different when connected to the same TV ?

It depends on Service Provider what technology they use what compression level they use some times it depends on Broadcaster itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock