SunDirect or Videocon

• Thread starter utsc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,367
I have the first generation RDTV STB and the picture quality in some channels are great.

I am under the impression that all the Satellite TV service providers use the new MPEG 4 technology so I was assuming the Picture Quality will be the same.

I thought the picture quality depended on the channel feed provider. For example Sun Network provides great picture quality where as Jeya TV is one of the worst picture quality I have seen.

Hene can someone please explain in detail the so called difference in picture quality.

What is the difference between the Best picture quality and the Worst Picture Quality for the SAME channel?

geekvishal said:
Why there is a tag of d2h to be the worst DTH service in India? You're comparing it with RDTV. I don't know if you both agree or not but d2h is a way far in terms of quality+quantity. The only thing which is not upto the par is the hardware and the software. Else, it's one of the best DTH service in India. I've seen both Tata Sky and Airtel what I really liked is Tata Sky's UI, else there is not much difference in picture quality and sound quality whatsoever!

d2h is far away in terms of quality? Biggest joke of the decade.i am ready to prove the quality of d2h in any aspect you want, and i am ready to bet as much amount you want in this regards.second grade quality in d2h

dinesh19 said:
d2h is far away in terms of quality? Biggest joke of the decade.i am ready to prove the quality of d2h in any aspect you want, and i am ready to bet as much amount you want in this regards.second grade quality in d2h

Problem is that here to much Videocon d2h Lovers No one want to understand what is truth :s

Re: RE: SunDirect or Videocon

dinesh19 said:

I don't really generalise it, but why Tata Sky users are more aggressive?

geekvishal said:
I don't really generalise it, but why Tata Sky users are more aggressive?

you are pointing out me and say as tatasky user.yes, i am a tatasky user.but the truth is i am not getting good quality in tatasky also.then how i can protest against a particular dth? Truth is truth. No need of aggressiveness,as it doesnt benefit me in any form.
So what ever you think about me, i dont care these kind of comments.

******* End of my offtopic comments in this thread ******

Rushil.D said:
Problem is that here to much Videocon d2h Lovers No one want to understand what is truth :s

Off topic: So bro, which do you think is the best DTH?
I'm not a fan boy. I just love the best of technology.

geekvishal said:

I am thinking none of DTH is Best :-/

Every DTH having some Plus Points with some negative points :u

Rushil.D said:
I am thinking none of DTH is Best :-/

Every DTH having some Plus Points with some negative points :u

True

We can never be satisfied with any dth and this is the reality.

geekvishal said:

TataSky the best dth in this world:)
others are waste in market

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock