SUPER LNB, not possible for Multi room?

madcatr

Reaction score
Hi all,
Due to cyclone our Dish and LNB was damaged. The TS technician is replacing both dish and LNB. We have to pay 400 for dish and 500 for LNB. I asked him why not upgrade to Super LNB. He says, since I have 3 connections (1 primary and 2 multi) he cannot use Super LNB as they have to split the wire and will result in signal loss. Also, Super LNB is 1080rs something.

is this true?

Its possible to use super lnb with multi room (now multi tv) also. I personally use it. You need to use splitter and super lnb is very powerful that it runs 40 MDU connections so it won't create any issue. You will be able to receive signal properly in all your 3 connections.

Super lnb cost is 800rs from tata sky. I enquired about it before some months, you can check with customer care once before ordering it. But i must say it provides lot better signal than dual port and quad port lnb.

Thanks, again spoke to them. Now they are saying my old LNB itself is fine and no need to change. Can I force them to change?

Don't change it if its working as it should. Otherwise you can force them abd spend few bucks to get super lnb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock