Good News Sweet Seven - Thank You DDF

Even I am here for more than seven years. I was very much active in this forum once, promoted very fast to Co-Admin for some time. Due to my personal issues, I opted out from this for few years..

Even I am here for more than seven years. I was very much active in this forum once, promoted very fast to Co-Admin for some time. Due to my personal issues, I opted out from this for few years..
Good to see you posting after long time bro :) Be active n Post regularly :tup:

vI64jfi.gif

Hello Everyone

I am pleased to inform that i have completed Seven Sweet years in this lovely family.:kiss2: I hate writing/reading essays but decided to write one. After all i didn't post anything serious lately. Let's see who has the patience to read fully. :tongue2:I am getting nostalgic about my entry to forum world and DDF and like to share them. Initially i was looking for some help/suggestions about dth and landed on a forum. I quickly climbed to the team position on that forum. That's when i met @Bapun Raz for first time. He introduced DDF to me. And he somehow liked me. I still wonder why he would love such a dumb like me. :huh:He and DDF needed some technical help and he wanted me to join DDF team.

But, DDF had a strict rule that time that the team members were not allowed to post in other forums. I didn't want to leave the other forum, as it was my first love. Probably for the first time in DDF history, the rule was relaxed for me. Bapun bro was kind enough to amend the rule for me. I never thought he would be such kind, i initially thought he should be evil. i still think the same that's a different story. :hehe:That kindness opened door for me into DDF.

I began my journey here: Hi DDF | I am here

I should say, i was one of the fastest to become a team member in DDF. Here it is: https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/mmadhankumar-new-dream-smod.19521/

I am proud to say that i never ever created an account in any other dth forum in india after DDF.:hrt: However, i got offers from literally every dth forum present at that time. Most of them offered team positions and some gave admin offers too. :lol:I never had a FTA setup, i never tracked any satellite, I am not a genius in DTH field. :no2:So, it was surprising to get so many offers. I gently refused those offers and stayed with this family. And I never regret that.

It is so easy to offend someone in this virtual world, and so easy to get enemies. But I was blessed, i never had an enemy so far. I never abused/fought with anyone in this world. And viceversa. I am still waiting with my butcher knife for an enemy. Searching........:knife2: @Gobinaath

The previous tag of Gobi bro was just a typo. I dont know how many people can scold/troll another person over here without ending up in a fight. But i can surely say there are quite a few people who i can troll left, right and centre and they wouldn't take it serious. Found such good relationships here. For some reason they like me. I thought i would never leave such relationships but the inevitable happened: https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/thank-you-mmadhankumar-bro-for-the-wonderful-6-years.96185/ @Siva :angry2:

I have to leave DDF and all other social sites due to time constraints in my life. From the day i left DDF, people have been consistently asking about my return. I was just escaping from them without giving proper response. After so much thought i decided to come back but was still wondering if i would be welcomed back and given same response as earlier. Infact i thought many would have forgotten me. But you guys proved me wrong. :kiss2:

I take this opportunity to thank every member of this lovely family who has encouraged, reacted, guided, helped, loved me to the fullest. I am not going to mention any particular names because every drop counts.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you feel sleepy or crying after reading this post. I appreciate that you are reading this too.:rofl2:
Note: The actual anniversary was yesterday but i never had time yesterday to write such a useless post.:lol:
Wow bro. Seeing your posts for the first time (apart from your welcome back into the team). You seem to have a good sense of humour 😉

I still wonder why he would love such a dumb like me. :huh:

I never thought he would be such kind, i initially thought he should be evil. i still think the same that's a different story. :hehe:
All people born in May are evil, that's final and you are evil too.:nj:

I have to leave DDF and all other social sites due to time constraints in my life. From the day i left DDF, people have been consistently asking about my return. I was just escaping from them without giving proper response. After so much thought i decided to come back but was still wondering if i would be welcomed back and given same response as earlier. Infact i thought many would have forgotten me. But you guys proved me wrong. :kiss2:
Lots of love bro.:hrt:Thank you and congratulations on the 7 years.

Few DDF members write as eloquently as you, @mmadhankumar. You must become a newspaper columnist.
Wow bro. Seeing your posts for the first time (apart from your welcome back into the team). You seem to have a good sense of humour 😉
Don't you guys know the other name of sarcasm is Madhan!:wink2:

Thanks for taking time writing this sir. It was pleasure learning and working with you in very early days of ddf and me. I hope things are better in your life now. Hope to see you more often here. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock