Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Uncle might be suffering from hair loss. 🤣
partially might be true or he might have undergone hair transplantation the area to hide he might have started wearing hat to cover the head. though its a serious issue they could have made fun of popatlal in serial if it was like earlier they how casually they make fun of bhidey baldness or less hair often by most of his boy colleague who namesake call themself as his family or whole society , few occasion is understandable but numerous times it didnt felt good. real family members never make fun of their members weakness. even if we leave it aside even bhide would have made fun of popatlal because of his less/weak hairs and old age he would face more difficulty in getting marriage which even other member would have joined making fun of him like they do in earlier episodes and telling even bhide is better than popatlal as he is married though.

p.s sometimes making fun understandable deliberately using it as an excuse of making fun of someone weakness on regular basis :cf2:😞doesnt feel joke like i now realize which sadly they did even in tmkoc most of episodes . i respect decision of actor of getting hair transpant as its his body , even i respect more bhide actor not undergoing hair transplant as its operation does have very severe side effects whch can cause people getting severe injury or life could be gone if not done properly. regular maintenance and medicines cost after operation anual basis to maintain the operated area.

Last edited:
What if Daya had crush on Iyer? What if she flirted with him infront of Babita and Jethalal? Would viewers find it funny and appropriate?
Daya Bhabhi always projected as a perfect house wife for indian family who always ready to take care of her family , always ready to sacrifice her own dream , always devote her husband as God . Except her husband she will not be frank to anyone , she will not have any male friend.
Actually not only Daya Bhabhi but every women in GDS projected as perfect housewife.

Daya Bhabhi always projected as a perfect house wife for indian family who always ready to take care of her family , always ready to sacrifice her own dream , always devote her husband as God . Except her husband she will not be frank to anyone , she will not have any male friend.
Actually not only Daya Bhabhi but every women in GDS projected as perfect housewife.
Apart from Babita ofcourse who doesn't opposes Jethalal's advances. In very early episodes she uses to despise him. After that it looks like she doesn't care.

Apart from Babita ofcourse who doesn't opposes Jethalal's advances. In very early episodes she uses to despise him. After that it looks like she doesn't care.
Apart from this, earlier few times they have shown that Sodhi also had crush on Babita.

Remember Babita's birthday party. His gift was same as Jethalal's.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock